Custom Cars By Top Designers: BASF Booth At 2014 SEMA Show
The 2014 SEMA Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center Tuesday, Nov. 4 – Friday, Nov. 7 will draw the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products. BASF booth # 21455 will showcase restyled vehicles, host designer autograph sessions and present the latest in car color technology.
- Best Practices: Frequent Spray Booth Cleaning Leads to Increased Profits
- Market Survey Reveals Top Challenges for Auto Body Shops
- Rising Economy Motivates “Gen Y” Car Buyers to Buy New Cars
- VisionPLUS® Online Tools Help Collision Shops Improve Business
- Custom Cars By Top Designers: BASF Booth At 2014 SEMA Show
BASF APS Program Increases Profit; Reduces Chaos
This brief video follows a vehicle through the entire APS process, which is BASF's customizable repair process built on lean fundamentals. The goal of BASF's APS program is zero supplements, zero added parts and zero delays. You'll see how APS will help your shop increase touch times and reduce chaos and stress in your shop. Most customers who have implemented APS have seen a 1-3% profit improvement within the first 30 days. For more information about APS please visit basfrefinish.com/aps or call your BASF representative.
Toomey Brings Knowledge, Expertise to Role at North American Coatings
Christopher Toomey, Senior Vice President of Regional Procurement for BASF in North America, will assume responsibility for the BASF Coatings business in North America, effective Nov. 1.Read more ...