Custom Cars By Top Designers: BASF Booth At 2014 SEMA Show
The 2014 SEMA Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center Tuesday, Nov. 4 – Friday, Nov. 7 will draw the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products. BASF booth # 21455 will showcase restyled vehicles, host designer autograph sessions and present the latest in car color technology.
- Best Practices: Frequent Spray Booth Cleaning Leads to Increased Profits
- Market Survey Reveals Top Challenges for Auto Body Shops
- VisionPLUS® Online Tools Help Collision Shops Improve Business
- Rising Economy Motivates “Gen Y” Car Buyers to Buy New Cars
- Custom Cars By Top Designers: BASF Booth At 2014 SEMA Show
Toomey Brings Knowledge, Expertise to Role at North American Coatings
Christopher Toomey, Senior Vice President of Regional Procurement for BASF in North America, will assume responsibility for the BASF Coatings business in North America, effective Nov. 1.Read more ...
Rising Economy Motivates “Gen Y” Car Buyers to Buy New Cars
A rising tide floats all boats, and it turns out, a rising economy motivates “Gen Y” car buyers (ages 20 – 37) to buy new cars.
The industry fears of the past few years, that younger people are not interested in buying new cars and instead spend their money on technology like the latest computer and smart phone, were more the result of a poor economy than a major change in consumer basics. What has shifted is the emphasis on a good job, and as these are more plentiful, young consumers want and need new cars.Read more ...